VEKA Softline — this profile system designed specifically for areas with a harsh climate. It is a 5 — chamber construction with 70 mm width. The system is used as a reliable protection against freeze and is recommended for glazing developments with high thermal and acoustic insulation requirements.
5 reasons to choose VEKA Softline:
- Improved insulation characteristics due to the presence of 5 chambers. Warmth of the hearth never leaves your house.
- Increased level of sound insulation compared to any other profile system that ensures peace and serenity at your home.
- Durable plastic is unpretentious in maintenance and easily tolerate the vagaries of Kazakhstani weather.
- Maximum light aperture (up to 174 mm) at a relatively low height (frame profile height 67 mm, sash 80 mm)
- Wide range of colors, due to the possibility of profile lamination and coating by the RAL catalog.